Next Level News is a one of a kind news reader with modern iOS features, powerful bulk actions, undo/redo support, iCloud sync, advanced search, multi-selection support, and much more. With Next Level News you can mark articles read, send articles to the Trash, share and star articles. You can also group news feeds into your own custom categories. Apply bulk actions to entire feeds, sections, and custom categories. Next Level News provides advanced features you won’t find in other apps. Gather your news in one place and organize it the way you like.
See a comprehensive list of features here.
News organized your way.
Group feeds into categories.
Search on another level.
Long Press to reveal
powerful bulk actions.
Apply bulk actions
to entire feeds…
…and to entire sections
in an instant.
Access bulk actions from
Easily undo and
A news reader
like no other.
It’s a modern iOS app
with swipe actions.
articles with ease.
for each feed.
- Follow the news from your most trusted sources.
- Group news feeds into custom categories.
- Subscribe to RSS, Atom, and JSON feeds.
- Customize article previews for each feed.
- Apply powerful bulk actions to an entire feed, an entire custom category, and even to an entire section of content by using the context menu shown when you long press on screen.
- Apply bulk actions to all articles that appear above or below a particular article.
- Add articles to your Favorites or send them to the Trash.
- Share articles using the iOS Share Sheet.
- Save articles as PDF files.
- Save articles as Webarchive files.
- Save news articles and web links as Web Internet Location files (.webloc).
- Print RSS articles and web pages opened within the app (printing can be initiated through the Share Sheet or by using the Command+P keyboard shortcut on an iPad with an attached keyboard).
- Undo and redo is fully supported, even for bulk actions (use either a shake gesture or the standard iOS three finger tap to bring up the undo/redo menu).
- Sync articles on all your iOS devices via iCloud (iCloud can be disabled in the Settings app).
- Take advantage of powerful search.
- Apply bulk actions to search results.
- Fast select multiple articles using the standard iOS two finger drag gesture on the timeline (this allows you to apply an action only to the selected articles).
- Update feeds while the app is in the background and get notifications in the Notification Center.
- Import and export OPML feed lists.
- Choose your preferred text size with Dynamic Type.
- Supports multiple windows on iPad.
- Open the Comments page of an article directly within the app (if a Comments page is provided by the feed author).
- And so much more.
- Next Level News Version 1.3.9 Allows you to Save RSS Articles as .Webloc Files
- Next Level News RSS Reader Now Supports Print in Version 1.3.8
- Next Level News Version 1.3.7 Update Released, Adds “Open Comments Page” Action to the Share Sheet
- Next Level News Version 1.3.6 Update Allows You to Open an RSS Feed’s Home Page Directly within the App
- Next Level News Version 1.3.5 Update Adds a New “Database and Caches” Section to Settings
- Next Level News Version 1.3.4 Add Support for Copying Multiple Article Links to the Clipboard
- Next Level News Version 1.3.3 Update Adds Support for Sharing Multiple Articles at Once Via the Share Sheet
- Next Level News Version 1.3.2 App Update Allows You to Mark Multiple Articles as Starred at Once
- [App Update] Save News Articles as PDF or WebArchive on iPhone with Next Level News Version 1.3
- Next Level News Version 1.2 Adds Support for Opening an Article’s Comments Page
- [App Update] Next Level News Now Supports Multiple Windows on iPad
- Quickly Invoke Actions on All Selected Articles via Long Press in Next Level News Version 1.0.9
- Next Level News Version 1.0.3 Adds App Appearance Section In Settings